Indian Navy invite online applications for the recruitment of Sailor posts for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 01/ 2015 Batch. Eligible interested unmarried Candidates may apply online from 10-06-2014 to 20-06-2014 by visiting official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in . Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. are given below-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of the Post: Sailors for Artificial Apprentice (AA)
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01-02-1995 to 31-01-1998 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must completed 10+2 / equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks in aggregate with maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
Pay Scale : Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2000 /- + MSP of Rs. 2000 + ‘X’ Group Pay of Rs. 1400 + DA.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of the performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Fitness in Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 10-06-2014 to 20-06-2014. After applying online, candidates have to take a printout of the application and and send it along with the attested copies of 10th certificate, 10+2 mark-sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope, enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Online AA Application-137batch & 10+2 percentage___”, should send it to following address Box No.476, Gol Dak Khana GPO, New Delhi-110001 on or before 27-06-2014. Candidates from North East, J&K, Andaman & Niccobar, Lakshadeep & Minicoy Island on or before 04-07-2014.
Easy Steps to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the official website http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/.
2. Click on Officer Entry —> Apply for 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme
3. Next Click on Apply Now and Fill the application form carefully.
4. Check all the details twice to submit error free application form.
5. Take a print out of the application form.
6. Send it along with the documents mentioned above.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of Online registration : 10th June, 2014
- Closing date of Online registration : 20th June, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form : 27th June, 2014
- Last date for far flung areas : 04th July, 2014