Welcome back to Youth Veda. Today we have collected 20 Best Motivational Quotes for you. The best thing we love about motivational quotes is that they pack so much wisdom in so few words and open your mind and soul within a few seconds.
20 Best Motivational Quotes Of All Time
2. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
3. Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance. My greatest regrets are the things I did not do, the opportunities missed and the things unsaid.
– Jim Keller
4. You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.
5. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
-George Bernard Shaw
6. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
– Winston Churchill
7. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
– Thomas Edison
8. A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what a ship was built for.
– William H Shedd
9. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
10. Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
11. Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny
12. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
– Albert Einstein
13. There’s no next time. It’s now or never.
– Celestine Chua
14. Every moment you get is a gift. Spend it on things that matter. Don’t spend it by dwelling on unhappy things.
– Celestine Chua
15. We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
– Robin Sharma
16. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”
– Dhirubhai Ambani
17. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
– Kim Garst
18. Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you focus on this & adopt this definition, success is yours.
– Kelly Kim
19. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
20. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.
Thank you for reading. You can add your favorite one in our comment section below.