Former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam died yesterday while he was interacting with the students at IIM Meghalaya. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. We lost a great scientist, an inspirational president, above all a simple human.
15 Great Quotes By The Scientist, Author And Former President
2. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
3. Don’t read success stories, you will get only message.. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
4. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
5. All birds find shelter during a rain, but eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude make the difference.
6. The dream is not what you see in sleep, it’s something that does not let you sleep.
7. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
8. Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.
9. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
10. Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
11. The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
12. We should not give up and we should not let the problems defeat us.
13. This is my belief: that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.
14. When our signature changes to autograph, this marks the success.
15. If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.
16. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
17. Don’t declare holiday on my death, instead work an extra day, if you love me.