Welcome back to YouthVeda. Holi, the festival of color is very near. This year Holi will be celebrated on 6 March. Hope you all have bought colors from the market. But there is one more way to celebrate Holi with your family and friends. Guess what? Just by sending a simple Holi sms. Today we have collected 10 best holi sms for readers.
1. I May Not Put Colours On Ur
Face In This Colourful Festival,
But I’m Praying God To Add
More And More Colour In Ur
2. Lets Make A Bonfire Of Our
Negativity, And Bring A Colour
Of Positivity Into Our Life..
Wishing U Health, Wealth And
Sheer Happiness On This Holi!
3. Play with colours, not with with hooligans;
Drink Thandai but don’t get drunk;
Eat Gujiya but don’t gormandize;
Make friends with colours and not enemies. Happy Holi!
4. Approx 270 Lac liters of water is wasted in india during the festival of Holi. So join our campaign to save water. Please don’t add water to your drink. Have a spirited Holi!
5. Be Ready, You Can Not Skip Being
Colored By Me This Time, Don’t Just
Lock Your Self Up On The Day And
Holi Hard, It Comes Once In A Year
And Make The Most Of It, So Please,
Play With Me, I Wish You My Hearty
Best Wishes For The Holi Festival.
6. May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
7. Like Tomatina festival of Spain, the festival of Holi shall be celebrated with craziness.
Play it with only your friends and family; and use any damn thing in the world as long it is not harmful to skin or eyes.
Live your life and have a revelrous Holi!
8. Dilo Ko Milane Ka Mausam
Hai, Duriyan Mitane Ka Mausam
Hai, Holi Ka Tyohaar Hi
Aisa Hai, Rango Me Doob Jane
Ka Mausam Hai..
9. Rangon ka Tyohar, Aa Gayi Holi;
Rang Jayein Hum, Umar Hai THodi;
Sang Ho Masti, Bolein Man ki Boli;
Khil Jaye Jahan, Jab Khelen Aankhon se Holi!
Holi Tyohhar ka Shubh Abhinandan!
10. May The Fire Of Holi Purify Ur
Heart, May The Colours, Colour
Ur Life.. May The Sweets,
Sweeten The Journey Of Ur Life..
Wish U And Ur Family Happy Holi.